Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hardworking day xD

Today is exam for HISTORY of art, haiz...
there was something quite funny happened when i pay the parking fees,
I saw a girl was getting mad because of the paying machine..haha
after awhile, she punched the machine..haha..she is quite funny and cute..
I had already saw her in college few times before.

After that, went to have my exam..
after finish exam, then go to having lunch at face to face wif my frens.

Then, the hardworking boy..no need to guess, its ME>>KIN YAW!!!hahaha..:P
went to library to do his assignment alone...haiz..:(
doin my figure sketch at there..
hey,I got my new inspiration and idea for my clock face design while i'm doing sketching
yea...hahaha

At library untill 5pm, then long ka chia come to find me..
actually he is find me to accompany him while he is waiting his gf..i noe it!!
haiz..dissapointed with u lal..I tot u so good come and find me..haiz..haha

Then went to vision art ask something and go home..
it's raining again..=="

back home den having dinner den serve the net until now..
k lar..tat's all for me today..

goodnite..
chao...

No comments: