Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kin Yaw's magic video

Hey..this is my magic video,

I recorded this video at home by myself..hehe

As usual today, went to college in the morning,

then went back home in the evening.

today is quite boring oso..ntg to do..

so practice my magic at home,

I found that my magic regress edy le..==

long time din touch it..haiz..

nvm..I will keep on practice from now..

until I qualify to learn the mask changing magic from you..

I really like it lo..14 mask changing..its cool man..

you always say me lazy to practice..

actually i'm not lo..is no time lo..

most of the time have been used for my assignment..

but got a bit lazy oso la..hehe

from now, i will plan my time properly and keep practice it..

I'm serious this time..

chaos..

3 comments:

Mark said...

That's AWESOME!
really...
observed u so long dint know u know these...
i must say... WOW~

great one
you're man

EASE K.Y said...

thank you..

ah Bbbbb said...

cool!!!